Thursday, June 30, 2016

Sanity

"Too much sanity may be madness. And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be!"
Miguel de Cervantes


Saturday, July 9th. 26 miles, Tuolumne Meadows to Benson Pass + 😊 A long day on the PCT.
Sunday, July 10th, 22 miles, Seavey Pass and a bunch of climbing.
Monday, July 11th, 25+ miles, Sonora Pass.
Feeling strong 😊

















Saturday , July 9th. As I lay here in my tent I wonder if sanity has returned to Dallas , Texas. ( I claim Texas as my home) I've lived within 25 miles of Dallas for the last 3 years. Has the madness subsided in Dallas and the rest of our country? I can only speak for myself, so I will let it be known here and now, I choose, "life as it should be". I choose to work to make my family life "as it should be". I choose to make my work life, "as it should be". I choose to make my relationship life, "as it should be". I will choose to make my relationship with other human beings, "as it should be". This is the path forward for me.





Let's not accept life "as it is" , let s choose to do what we can to make it "as it should be"






Rabbit on the PCT

No comments:

Post a Comment