Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Paths

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I ,
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
Robert Frost

This quote was my mantra when I began this journey. There certainly wasn't the thought that I was lost, most certainly not the admission of having taken the wrong path.

Now, 942 miles into this PCT journey, I am finding that I am certainly wandering and at times lost. Perhaps, have been for quite some time.

No need to hit the panic bottom, I am not so lost that a trip to a psychiatric ward or prison is imminent or required. I am just not as adamantly certain that my way has been the best way.

I've taken the proverbial "least" traveled path, not always has it made a favorable difference.








Choose your paths, for we must all choose one, but step lightly......





Found this unfinished draft, must have been a tough day in the trail.

-Rabbit on the PCT

No comments:

Post a Comment