Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Training

"I do it as a therapy. I do it as something to keep me alive. We all need a little discipline. Exercise is my discipline."
Jack LaLanne

I've returned to Texas from my adventure on the Pacific Crest Trail. It is with great pleasure and excitement that I return to not only Texas, but my personal training position at LifeTime Fitness.

I will continue blogging, but now with an emphasis on health and fitness.

I am looking forward to seeing those of you I have trained in the past and those I have yet to train. Please text me, call me, stop me in the street. I would love to share my PCT experiences with you. More then that I would love to hear what you have been doing, what you want to do, how your going to do it. Maybe there is an adventure we can share😊


Gilbert Martinez
ACE CPT
NASM CPT
Yoga 200 HR Training

No comments:

Post a Comment